2018년 5월 27일 일요일

acer(SPIN3) SP315-51-757C SSD REPLACEMENT


I purchased ACER SP 315-51-757 c with my fast ball.

I got a quicksin on EBAY and ended up doing it.

When we got there, the exterior was refubished, so if we didn't think too much about it and only had good performance inside, it was OK, but it was, of course, a lot of humanity, but it was useful.

At first purchase, the HDD was 1TB, so we decided to replace it with an SSD.

No matter how much I search, I couldn't figure out how to replace it.

And so I started by looking at the other model, and I decided to go and hit it myself.

The lower part of the notebook looks like this.
 

I wish I had a hard drive hole on my side like a high-end one, but I need to remove all the hard drive holes.


Remove all screws and gently insert them using a non-performance card from the side of the white sheet, releasing them little by little and expanding all directions. This will remove the lower plate easily.
 

This is my first time, so I couldn't take many pictures.


On the bottom left, you can see the HDD.

Separation is easier than I thought.
 

Remove the circle and remove the hard drive.

There are black rubber on both sides and it's fixed.

It's done by removing it, putting in a new SSD, and then retaching it.

It's not as difficult as I thought. Try it.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기

라즈베리파이에 OMV(OpenMediaVault)설치 1.

라즈베리파이는 작은크기에 비해 많은 프로그램을 깔수 있습니다. 그중에서도 이번에는 OMV(OpenMediaVault)라는 프로그램을 설치하겠습니다. OMV(OpenMediaVault)는 NAS용으로 설계된 지유리눅스 배포판입니다.  자세한 내용은 위키...